1. Data controller identification
The responsible for your data processing is:
ALCHIMIA SOLIDARIA FOUNDATION
NIF G 55187983
C/ Llevant 32 – Pol. Ind. Pont del Princep
Contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data Category
In compliance with the principle of data limitation, our entity will only request and process the data necessary to perform the purposes stated. Below we detail the data categories that we handle:
Condition Data type Processing purposes Web user Connection identification: IP address User identification Participant/Benefactor Projects Identifiers Administrative management
3. Data source
The personal data we process comes from the interested party who guarantees its veracity and authenticity. ALCHIMIA SOLIDARIA FOUNDATION will not assume any responsibility for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the data received, expressly reserving the right to take any action that may entitle us in order to protect our rights.
4.Data retention period
Your personal data will only be kept for the time required to perform the purposes for which we request them, that is, to participate in one of our non-profit projects provided that you have not previously revoked your consent to your data treatment, or that the law establishes a longer retention period. In these cases, your data will be duly protected in order to guarantee its confidentiality.
5. Processing purposes
- Response to queries and information requests about our organisation and our non-profit projects.
- Administrative management regarding your participation, or your benefactor status in one of our non-profit projects.
- Promotion of our activity on social networks
6. Legitimate data processing grounds
- Your express consent.
- In those cases in which you are a project benefactor, your consent will be formalised by submitting the application to obtain it. In the event that you revoke your consent to process your data, our relationship will be terminated and the Project will cease to have any effect.
7. Data transfer
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law or when necessary to fulfil the processing purpose. In these cases, ALCHIMIA SOLIDARIA FOUNDATION will ensure compliance with all those technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the personal data security, preventing its modification, loss, processing or unauthorised access, as well as any other obligations in this area required by law.
8. Your rights
You have the right to access your data at any time in order to know whether or not we are processing it, and if so, what data we are using and for what purposes. You also have the right to:
- Request the amendment of inaccurate data.
- Request your personal data to be deleted in the circumstances provided for in the regulations.
- Request the restriction of your personal data processing; in this case we will only retain it for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Object to your data processing. In this case we will discontinue processing it, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Request your data portability.
- If you consider that we have not properly attended your requests, you may file a complaint with the competent Control Authority.
8.1. How do I exercise my rights?
This is a free procedure, and all you need is to send an email to email@example.com, enclosing a copy of your ID card and stating “Ref. RGPD” in the subject line. Once we receive your request, it will be processed and a response will be sent to you within a maximum period of one month.
10.Security measures implemented
ALCHIMIA SOLIDARIA FOUNDATION will treat your data in the strictest confidence and in compliance with its duty of secrecy, in accordance with the data protection regulations in force, in particular Article 32 of the RGPD. It will take the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure your data security and prevent its modification, loss, processing or unauthorised access, considering the technology used, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed. In particular, ALCHIMIA SOLIDARIA FOUNDATION has adopted the relevant and compulsory measures established in the regulations for the personal data protection, related to: staff functions and obligations, events recording, support and document management, control of access, identification and authentication, backup and recovery. However, in certain circumstances, we will take the necessary and mandatory measures in accordance with local regulations. Documentation will be available upon user or customer request using the usual contact channels.
Last update, 28 July 2021.